My little piece of Paradise

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm new to blogging, only started at the beginning of January 2014. In that time I have had a lot of fun participating in various challenges and have been inspired by so many of you. I'm new to card making but enjoy it so much. I've been a scrapbooker for many years and card making seemed like the next logical step:)
I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to leave me a comment or follow my blog. HUGZ :)

Friday, February 28, 2014

Last Week at Crafty Catz

Well it is my last post for Crafty Catz and I'm very thankful that they gave me an opportunity to join them for a month as their GDT.
They are a great group of talented ladies and will miss them but I will continue to enter their challenges so i guess i'm not going too far away lol
This weeks theme is Anything Goes and they have some great prizes from their sponsors

3 Digis



The image i chose this week is from The Stamping Boutique.
I coloured with my Prisma Pencils of course and cut my card and die cuts with my Silhouette :)
I just love the warm colours and sentiment of this card and hope you do too :)


Hugz x

Challenges

Crafting By Designs - Spring Colours
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Music
Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Creatalicious - Use Pearls/Glitter
Creative Moments - Swirls and Pearls
Cute Card Thursday - Springtime
Divas By Design - Make It Sparkle
Love To Create - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Use Glitter


17 comments:

  1. Cute card! thanks for joining us at Sister Act Challenge ..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love that "Spring" feeling, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Donna I love the image and the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun. Thanks for being such a super GDT member. Hope you have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Spring card! It will bring some sunshine to the recipient!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna, fantastic shape and the flowers look fantastic, have a great week, it's been wonderful having you join us at Crafty Catz and glad you won't be a stranger xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing at :Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card... Flowers are beautifully colored and the pearls and glitter are the perfect touch! :)
    have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely. I like how you used something besides a circle or square for your image. Thanks for playing at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card for your GDT this week, you have been a fab guest, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely spring card! So glad you joined us for our Pearls and Glitter Challenge at Creatalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. FANTASTIC shape of your card-love the way you used glitter. Thanks for sharing your creation with The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun A fantastic card love the glitter on the image and the colours remind me nearly spring is here.
    Hugs
    Fiona blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card, love the glitter detail, thanks so much for joining us over at Craftitude Challenges
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card love the details and the image is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous! Love the colors and little details. So springy! Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card, beautiful image and flowers!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hugs Kate, CO leader

    ReplyDelete