My little piece of Paradise

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm new to blogging, only started at the beginning of January 2014. In that time I have had a lot of fun participating in various challenges and have been inspired by so many of you. I'm new to card making but enjoy it so much. I've been a scrapbooker for many years and card making seemed like the next logical step:)
I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to leave me a comment or follow my blog. HUGZ :)

Friday, February 14, 2014

Crafty Catz GDT Week 2

Hope everyone had a good week.  
I'm back again with a new card for this weeks challenge at Crafty Catz.
The theme this week is Lady in Red and they have some great prizes from their fabulous sponsors.


AND


The image I chose this week is from Rick St.Dennis called Morning Goddess.
I coloured her with Prisma Pencils, the sentiment is from TLC and I added die cuts from my Silhouette.
I decided to go with a coffee theme since coffee is my weakness and... well..... she is what i usually look like in the morning... including the coffee cup lol

Hope you enjoy :)



I also have some exciting news to share!
Beginning in April, there is a brand new challenge starting up called Crafting At The Weekend, it will be a monthly challenge with some fabulous prizes from our new sponsors.
The challenge will include all paper crafting mediums so check out the link and don't forget to follow for updates. You don't want to miss out ! :)

Hugs x






5 comments:

  1. Worked out well hun love it have a great day too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card for your 2nd week with us, Fab design, have a lovely weekend x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and a great design. And yes I am also a serious coffeeholic lol.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna this looks fantastic, super colouring of the image too, hope you're having a great week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great GDT card this week. Love the sentiment! Hope you're having a good week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete