My little piece of Paradise

Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I'm new to blogging, only started at the beginning of January 2014. In that time I have had a lot of fun participating in various challenges and have been inspired by so many of you. I'm new to card making but enjoy it so much. I've been a scrapbooker for many years and card making seemed like the next logical step:)
I hope you enjoy your visit and feel free to leave me a comment or follow my blog. HUGZ :)

Friday, February 7, 2014

GDT at Crafty Catz

Hope everyone had a great week!
Thanks for stopping back in to see what i have been up to :)

Today I have a card for you that I made for my GDT spot at Crafty Catz, which I will be participating in for the whole month of February, so don't forget to check back each Friday to see my latest creation :)
The challenge this week is "Love is in the air" and this week's sponsor is

The prize is 7 digi's of winner's choice.

The image i chose to use this week is Gus and Stella, I just love these two characters and they are a fun couple to work with.  I coloured them with my Prisma Pencils and did my cut outs on my Silhouette, I then added some bling and voila.....


Thanks for joining the fabulous ladies over at Crafty Catz and look forward to seeing what you've created for this challenge :)



Hugs x
Donna

Challenges

Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Show Us Some Love
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting For All Seasons - Show Us Some Romance
Crafts Galore Encore - Gem, Glitter, Candi or Bling
Crafty Girls Challenges  - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Add Sparkle
Cute Card Thursday - Lots of Love
Delicious Doodles - Love Good or Bad
Robyn's Fetish - Valentine's Day Cards
Milk Coffee - Love/Valentines
My Sheri Crafts - Valentine
Open Minded Crafting - Show Some Love
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Love/Valentines
That Craft Place - Valentine
The Corrosive Challenge - Feel The Love
Brown Sugar - Valentine
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Valentine, Love


31 comments:

  1. Welcome to us! You have made a fantastic card! Love the ribbon "holder" and those cute bingo tickets.

    Have a great weekend
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Donna! I love those bingo tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Donna....love the image and sentiment! Hee, hee!

    Thanks for sharing the love at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at Sweet Stampin’ and good luck with the challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at Crafts Galore Encore this month.

    Hugs Erin DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby card hun love it great job xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. good to have you join us Donna! and a gorgeous creation - and fab colouring!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, how fun is this! Love that couple, and awesome saying! Love the colors and papers as well! Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tee hee. Love that funny sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Hope to see you again next week! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card with great embellishments. I love those little bingo cards! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of my favourite imagesa nd sentiments, great card, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. That gorgeous diecut showcases the images beautifully! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Donna and glad to have this month as our GDT
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donna....wowzer your first GDT card with us looks fabulous, so glad you could join us this month, have a lovely weekend, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card made me giggle. I like that image and sentiment. My husband would think it was hilarious. And then the overall design of your card is just a beauty. Thank you so much for dropping in at 613 Avenue Create.

    Blessings and Hugs,
    Melissa M - DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEE HEE...I *love* this image/sentiment - it's perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun card and great sentiment, Donna! I really want to thank you for playing along at Open-Minded Crafting Fun this fortnight in our "Show Some Love" challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning card Donna. Pleased to see you as our GDT. I can't wait to see what else you create. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card!! Love the little bit of red!! Gorgeous coloring!! Love the design!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete
  21. A stunning card for out GDT spot this week. Great to have you with us. Have a great week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. great card!! thank you for joining us over at The Stamping boutique , Nicole DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. great card thanks for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  24. I couldn't stop laughing when I read that statement. Awesome job with this project!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh love this creation!!! The sentiment is just so fun!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky. I’m doing a little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great card..Thanks for joining us at That Craft Place..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful !
    Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog !

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab card, love that sentiment!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super fun card. Great design. What a great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a fun card! The sentiment made me lol. Thanks for joining us for our almost month long challenge at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs, Sharon/DT

    ReplyDelete